1-306-341-1664 | email@example.com
- To challenge oppressive binaries within my educational practice and show students how to express themselves through both literature and art.
Bachelors of Secondary Education | 2013 – 2017 | University of Regina
- Major: Literature Education (Secondary)
- Minor: Visual Arts Education
- Fourth Year Student, soon to graduate
Front End Assistant | Costco | June 1st, 2014 – June 1st, 2015
- Packing groceries, and occasionally working on till to provide customers with the most stellar service possible
Bartender & Waitress | May 5th, 2015 – to current
- Responsible for opening, serving, and closing the bar on Thursdays and Fridays
- Managed the Snack Shack in Evraz Park
- Event/Wedding set up and take down
Management & Organization
- Volunteered as a stage manager at Walter Murray Collegiate Institute in Saskatoon in 2012.
- Organized and managed the actors and props backstage
- Helped create various decorations around the stage, including the backdrop
- Participated in an Arts Education classroom at McClurg Elementary School as part of my pre-service field experience in October – December, 2013.
- Oversaw classroom management and helping all students with the classroom activities in pre-internship and internship
Communication & Leadership
- Volunteered for the Saskatoon Japanese Exchange program from 2011 – 2013.
- Hosted Japanese exchange students and guided them around the city
- Acted as MC for various Welcome Assemblies in Aden Bowmen Collegiate, and Walter Murray Collegiate Institute to introduce the exchange students to their host families and to their cooperating high school
- Used basic knowledge of Japanese to translate for both Canadian and Japanese students, assisting in communication between the two groups
- Completed Internship in 2016
- Attended Treaty Education camp in 2016
- Many years of experience using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Photoshop
- Taught Photography and Digital Art in Internship
- Generally knowledgeable with most technology, and a quick learner
- By request only
If you have any further inquiries for related details please email me with the provided email address at the top of this page and I will respond promptly!